uses and protects any information that you give Industrial Growth Platform
when you use this website. Industrial Growth Platform
is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
What we collect
We may collect the following information: name, contact information including email address other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- – Internal record keeping.
- – We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- – We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- – We may disclose the information to the third party when we are outsourced to hold seminars and collect the information on behalf of the party.
- – We may disclose your personal data:
- 1) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision for the products and services requested by you and any such disclosure may include employees of IGPI outside Singapore or within the IGPI group. If your personal data is transferred to employees of IGPI outside Singapore, we will ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the Personal Data Protection Act.
- 2) to third party service providers, agents, and other organizations which IGPI has engaged to perform any of products and services for you.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
IGPI does not sell, rent, lease or release your personal information to third parties. IGPI may from time to time contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In these cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the 3”party without your explicit consent. In addition, IGPI may share data with trusted parties to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to IGPI and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us via contact form
. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.